8 One Piece Swimsuits that Look Good on Every Body Type
Posted on March 13 2017
I used to be totally against one-pieces (mom-pieces?). Well, now that I am a mom I decided to put together a list of my favorite one-pieces that could work for every stage of life as well as every single body stage. Most of these are budget-friendly and ALL of them are super cute. Enjoy!
1. First up, the Clementine One-Piece from Albion Fit is pretty much our childhood dreams laced up with some delicious fruit on top. The soft shade of teal looks good on every skin tone and the pops of orange keep it young and fresh, literally. The lace-up back adds a touch of sexy to this wearable one-piece. We love it!
2. We are loving the scallops this season and Rad Swim doesn't disappoint in their Hallie Tankini in Black. We love the high neck (so flattering on every figure) and all of the details that this tankini has to offer. Is it a one-piece? Is it a tankini? Is it a ballerina's outfit? They will never know.
3. Remember when wearing a white swimsuit used to be scary? Neither do we! At least not with the White Out from Pines and Palms Swimwear. This one-piece is oh so flattering with the cut-out detail on each side of the body, making it super slimming and super beautiful. We also love the open back, making for some serious tanning potential.
4. The Riviera One Piece from Baltic Born is cool, breezy and supportive - just the way we like it! The all-over palm tree print mixed with the mesh inserts bring a unique and beautiful twist to the classic one-piece. AND... the adjustable shoulder straps are just another reason we love this suit.
5. A new take on the classic black one-piece, the Becca Prairie Rose Crochet One-Piece is equal parts stunning and wearable. Something about the crochet detail on this one makes me want to turn it into an evening outfit after a hot day at the beach. After-party, anyone?
6. For the sporty girl - the Oasis T-Back One Piece in Scarlet is athletic meets chic, while covering us in all the right places. Though the price is quite a bit higher on this suit, we know this is a quality piece and this it will look smokin' on every body type!
7. Black. Strappy. Coverage. Sexy. Need we say more? This Target steal is both affordable and gorgeous (our favorite combo). This beauty offers lots of coverage in the front and some awesome tan-lines-waiting-to-happen in the back. We'll take two!
8. Nude is a huge swim color this season and leave it to ASOS to show up with some of our favorite styles in the trend! The ASOS Gathered Waist Band Swimsuit is making those of us without a waist super happy right now. Talk about the perfect cut to make all those curves (yep, even the ones we don't have) look beautiful while basking in the sun.
Do you have more ideas for our list? Drop the link in the comments section!