Aria Lace Column Dress in White
FINAL SALE ITEM. Content:
- Body-con style fit with lace detail over fully lined dress.
- Slight stretch makes it easy to move in.
- Cap sleeves.
- Hidden zipper up the back.
- 6-inch slit at back center of skirt.
- This dress is meant to be fitted.
- This dress runs small, we recommend ordering up one size.
- Trina is 5'6, 32D cup, size 2 and wearing size Xsmall.
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- XSmall - Length: 39.5" Bust: 26" Waist: 24.5"
- Small - Length: 39" Bust: 28" Waist: 26"
- Medium - Length: 39.5" Bust: 30" Waist: 27.5"
- Large - Length: 40" Bust: 33" Waist: 29"
- XLarge - Length: 40.5" Bust: 35" Waist: 30.5"
- Machine wash cold, cool iron if needed, do not bleach, do not tumble dry.
- Shell: 55% Cotton, 45% Nylon; Lining: 100% Polyester
Absolutely loved the style and fit of the dress. I can't wait to wear it for my bridal shower!
The size chart said a L would fit and it didn’t even come close. The dress was also damaged. It was supposed to be my graduation dress but they didn’t have anymore in a larger size and don’t accept returns. Very disappointed. I won’t be buying from them again.
We are so sorry that you received a Damaged item. It looks like you emailed us about this issue and we promptly refunded you for this dress, as it was damaged. We apologize for the inconvenience of that happening with your order. We try and resolve these issues quickly for our customers, and strive to provided quality products and customer satisfaction with every order.
Very nice fabric and the perfect length that will make you the best dressed at any party.
The dress is super pretty but fit smaller than expected. I normally wear a small (sometimes a medium) from BB but would def should have ordered a medium. There is little to no stretch to the material and I couldn’t zip it up past my ribs. I usually wear a size 6, and I’m 140lbs..... just for reference for others looking to purchase :)
The dress was beautiful. I ordered a small (27 waist, 37 hip), but it was just too tight in the hip area. So bummed! Will be returning.