Athena Pleated Maxi Dress | Autumn Orchid
- Pleated satin that flows easily and has stretch, not velvet
- A beautiful combo of grey, lilac, and taupe color
- Accommodating all body types
- Raw hem on bottom provides easily customizable length
- Elastic empire waist
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh
- Bump and nursing friendly
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry, do not dry clean
- Marianne is 5’6, 32B cup, size 4/6 and wearing size Xsmall.
- Runs big, we recommend sizing down.
- For maternity, we recommend your pre-pregnancy size.
The dress was a beautiful colour and has a universal fit but wasn’t as flattering as I had expected based on reading other reviews. To be fair I wore it 4 weeks postpartum. Size down fur sure. Maybe even two sizes. It’s great that the bottom is a raw edge so you can just cut the length to where you want without hemming.
I have this dress in the long sleeve version which I wore when I was 9 months pregnant. I ordered my usual size then. This time I ordered the short sleeve and sized down and I am in love. It is tall people friendly and super comfortable. I could play a game of pick up basketball in it haha jk!
This dress is gorgeous. The color, fabric, & the way it lays on your body make it a very flattering dress. Highly recommend.
I haven’t worn it yet but it is perfect for my sons wedding in Sept! I am so excited to were it!!
Loved this dress, it fits great. I sized down and i’m glad I did. I’m also 5’2” so I had to take a bit off the bottom. Even in heels it was really long. Loved the quality of material