Lydia Burgundy Maxi Dress
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist with connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach.
- Allison is 5'4, pant size 4, 32C cup size and wearing size small.
- Dani is 5'8, 44DDD cup and wearing size XXXLarge.
- Krychelle is 5'8, 38D cup and wearing size XXLarge.
Shipping was great, and the dress feels like great quality. The only reason why I did not give 5 stars is the sizing seemed to be off and the dress was very large on me. Not sure if it’s just this style of dress or not as seeing this is my first order. I’m definitely excited to keep purchasing more from this company though maybe I’ll just double check size charts again!
The dress was true to size and well made. The one thing I want point out is that dress is very fabric heavy. This will be great for winter but too hot for the summer.
I love this dress. I wore it for pictures with my boyfriend and they turned out fantastic! I am 5'6", 155 lbs, 32D/DD and normally a 6-8. I ordered a medium. Let me tell you - PERFECT for ladies taller than me. Even with wedges it was long. It does have a very deep v-neck that I had to pin closed so I didn't flash anyone.
AMAZING! Perfect dress for my engagement photos!
SO ADORABLE!! Congratulations. You look beautiful!
I bought the burgundy and the green! It is so comfy and so pretty on! I am 5’7 and I think I will have to hem the bottom a little, but love that it is long enough to wear heals!