Lydia Maxi Dress | Burgundy
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist with connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Chiffon fabric has no stretch. Please keep bicep measurement in mind.
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach.
- Allison is 5'4, pant size 4, 32C cup size and wearing size small.
- Krychelle is 5'8, 38D cup and wearing size XXLarge.
Bought this dress for my daughters Wedding. Shipping and packaging was timely and good. Quality of fabric is great. Fit and feel are just as great. Im 5'9" and 175lbs - I bought a L - only complaint would be the length - I have 2 1/2" heals and the outer skirt is still to long. The cost of the dress was great but will have added expense with alterations of the length - over all 4 stars and will definitely buy from you again.
I have not worn this for my vow renewal yet. But I have tried it on several times. I am lucky and had an aunt who sews. She took off about 5inches of fabric (I'm 5'6") but you can always take fabric away... Otherwise it fits perfectly. I'm about 230lbs and ordered XXL. I love how flowy it is and that the slip part is also floor length. So excited to wear it for the renewal!
The arms were so tight! I had to go get them fixed.I ordered a 2x and should have ordered the 3x but it is an amazing beautiful dress!
Obsessed with this dress!!! It’s a little tight in my arms but I sized up and it was perfect! It’s absolutely stunning and I would recommend it to anyone!