Andi Ribbed Velvet Wrap Dress | Copper
Enchant those around you in this Baltic Born exclusive design, stunning and versatile.
- Mid-weight ribbed velvet material, perfect for all seasons
- Beautiful copper hue
- Lined in back skirt, front bodice
- True wrap style
- Slight rise at front skirt tulip style (longer in back)
- Bump and nursing friendly
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Marianne is 5'6', 32B cup and wearing size small.
- Stacey is 5'4, 34B cup and wearing size small.
- Becca is 5'10, 36C cup and wearing size large.
- Fits true to size.
- We recommend sizing up after 25 weeks.
- engagement photos
The dress fits true to size and is very flattering. It's good quality and looks just like the photos. The length is perfect for me at 5'9", but I imagine it would be a little long if you're shorter than that.
One of my bridesmaid dresses for my November wedding. I tried it on and I love the fit and the stretch. Its so comfortable and has a little weight so its good for fall.
I wore this dress to a wedding and got so many compliments on it from the wedding guests and even from some of the servers and staff working the event. One of them even recognized the brand! It is a very figure flattering dress and adds a little sparkle and shine to your look. The copper color is even better in person than I expected as I was a little leery ordering that specific color; I was following the reviews on it.
I love it! Soft and long (I’m 6ft so this was perfect, shorter people good luck). Can’t wait to wear this at a rustic barn wedding.
I bought this dress in Rust to wear for my engagement photos in the mountains and I was not disappointed! Between the color and texture of this dress with high altitude wind and views I couldn't be happier!