Aria Lace Column Dress in White
$ 25.00 $ 52.00
FINAL SALE ITEM. Content:
- Body-con style fit with lace detail over fully lined dress.
- Slight stretch makes it easy to move in.
- Cap sleeves.
- Hidden zipper up the back.
- 6-inch slit at back center of skirt.
- This dress is meant to be fitted.
- This dress runs small, we recommend ordering up one size.
- Trina is 5'6, 32D cup, size 2 and wearing size Xsmall.
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- XSmall - Length: 39.5" Bust: 26" Waist: 24.5"
- Small - Length: 39" Bust: 28" Waist: 26"
- Medium - Length: 39.5" Bust: 30" Waist: 27.5"
- Large - Length: 40" Bust: 33" Waist: 29"
- XLarge - Length: 40.5" Bust: 35" Waist: 30.5"
- Machine wash cold, cool iron if needed, do not bleach, do not tumble dry.
- Shell: 55% Cotton, 45% Nylon; Lining: 100% Polyester
This was my first time ordering an item from Baltic Born and I am definitely satisfied. This dress is adorable and I plan on wearing it for our rehearsal dinner. The only thing I may have to get adjusted is the neck, it's a little big, but other than that it's super cute. The photos of the models, including their stats, what sizes they wear in addition to reviews was very helpful. I'm 112lbs and am either an XS or SM and decided to go for the SM. I'm glad I did. It does fit a little tight, especially around the tummy area. Not in an uncomfortable way, but enough that if you're deciding between two sizes, size up.
This dress is beautiful and shipping was fast! Looks more expensive then it is. Will be perfect for my bridal shower!
I ordered a small rather than an XS, which I usually am. I love the way this fits, I am top heavy but I have a small waist, so I do have some wiggle room but it doesn't look bad. Overall, I love it! And I definitely will buy again from Baltic Born, the quality of their clothing is great.
Dress was NOT labeled final sale in the mobile view(so I unknowingly purchased something I can’t return). The sizing charts are also off, my measurements fit perfectly in the chart but when I tried the dress on it was quite snug and extremely short. I’m an average height At 5’5”, but this dress just barely covered my butt. I also purchased the Jenna Satin maxi dress that was far too short in the arms and length. The ivory was also very yellow. Don’t recommend ordering from this company.