Athena Forest Pleated Maxi Dress
- A beautiful, vibrant green color.
- Pleated, satin material with stretch. *Not velvet*.
- Raw edge on the sleeve and bottom hem of dress, allowing you to cut the dress to your preference.
- Accommodating for all body types.Bump and nursing friendly.
- Elastic empire waist with plenty of coverage at bust.
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh.
- This dress runs big, we recommend sizing down one size.
- Marianne is 5’6, 32B cup, size 4/6 and wearing size Xsmall.
- Dani is 5'8, 44DDD cup and wearing size XXXLarge.
- Approximate Dress Measurements: (This dress has a very forgiving fit, with stretch throughout the bodice and bust)
- XSmall - Length: 57.5" Bust: 30" Waist: 23" Shoulder: 12"
- Small - Length: 58" Bust: 33" Waist: 25" Shoulders: 13"
- Medium - Length: 58.5" Bust: 35" Waist: 28" Shoulders: 14"
- Large - Length: 59" Bust: 37" Waist: 29.5" Shoulders: 14"
- XLarge - Length: 59.5" Bust: 38.5" Waist: 31" Shoulders: 14.5"
- XXL - Length: 60" Bust: 40" Waist: 32.5" Shoulders: 14.75"
- XXXL - Length: 60.5" Bust: 42" Waist: 34" Shoulders: 15.75"
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, do not bleach. Lay flat to dry.
This dress is absolutely perfect. I purchased it as a maternity dress for my pictures and it was everything I could have ever dreamed of. I love the fact that I will be able to wear it after I have my baby as well. The BIGGEST perk to this dress is that it can be washed at home and doesn’t have to be hand washed. I would buy this dress in every color if I had a reason to. You won’t be disappointed!
It is not the material I anticipated and the sizing and fit are way off. Can you please help me with returns as I am not seeing an option anywhere to do so.
We are sorry you weren't happy with your item. You can return this dress here: https://returns.balticborn.com/#/ You can get to that by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking on returns. Continue to returns and look for the Large Gray letters that say "Click here" this will open the returns portal for you.
Very nice fit and overall very pretty
We've not yet worn the dresses except for initial fitting. My daughter is getttin married and we wanted something affordable for me and the bridesmaids that could be worn again. We stumbled across an ad (on Facebook I think) and I suggested we look at the cute dressed. She'd been looking for something w a vintage vibe as they're doing a cross between elegance of the old west and peacocks in Fall. The dresses were so affordable we took a chance & let each maiden select her color choice from a narrowed color list. We knew fhe style and general scheme so ideas flew with the girls and we ordered a flock of gowns. My daughter took a chance and got the same in pearl, great decision! Elegant gown and all can have altered After the big day if they don't want ankle dresses. The quality of construction made this quilter /florist very happy and I've recommended to other MOB's for thier (bride) daughters! My only regret is I didnt buy myself a few different ones for personal use, just lovely dresses! Shipping- we ordered during the panademic, expected 6months delivery, it was more like 6days! Customer Services- I sent a message letting the company know how much we loved the gowns. Guess what, they replied next day and it wasn't a robot! Can we give 100 stars to Baltic Born? Thanks to them they helped my daughter mark off 3 big purchases. I'm thrilled they saved us thousands on her upcoming wedding! Not to mention we all love the feel and look of the dresses! Can't wait to share pictures!
WOW! Thank you so much for this great review. We are so happy that you loved your purchases and you were happy with our customer service. We truly appreciate your support. We hope the wedding is MAGICAL!
I ordered a dress recently from Baltic Born and was beyond happy with everything. The price of the dress was very affordable, the dress arrived within 3 days, and it fit exactly as expected! It is cute, comfy, and flattering! Love it!