Athena Gold Pleated Maxi Dress
- A beautiful metallic gold color.
- Pleated, satin material with stretch. *Not velvet*.
- Raw edge on the sleeve and bottom hem of dress, allowing you to cut the dress to your preference.
- Accommodating for all body types. Bump and nursing friendly.
- Elastic empire waist with plenty of coverage at bust.
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh.
- This dress runs big, we recommend sizing down one size.
- Allison is 5'4, 32C cup, size 4 and wearing size XSmall.
- Dani is 5'8, 44DDD cup and wearing size XXXLarge.
- Sydnee is 5'7", 7 months pregnant and wearing size small.
- Approximate Dress Measurements: (This dress has a very forgiving fit, with stretch throughout the bodice and bust)
- XSmall - Length: 57.5" Bust: 30" Waist: 23" Shoulder: 12"
- Small - Length: 58" Bust: 33" Waist: 25" Shoulders: 13"
- Medium - Length: 58.5" Bust: 35" Waist: 28" Shoulders: 14"
- Large - Length: 59" Bust: 37" Waist: 29.5" Shoulders: 14"
- XLarge - Length: 59.5" Bust: 38.5" Waist: 31" Shoulders: 14.5"
- XXL - Length: 60" Bust: 40" Waist: 32.5" Shoulders: 14.75"
- XXXL - Length: 60.5" Bust: 42" Waist: 34" Shoulders: 15.75"
- TALL sizes have an additional 2 inches of length.
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, do not bleach. Lay flat to dry.
**Bridal parties or groups ordering multiple dresses - please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure all of your party’s dresses are pulled from the same batch. As this is a treated fabric, there can be variation.
Love the dress. It's so flowy and romantic.
I was very disappointed in both the quality of the dress and the return policy. The dress was not actually gold but has thin shimmery silver ribbon sewn into it. This made it look cheap in my opinion. I knew I could not return but only exchange for in store credit, but they pressured me to buy something “right now” for an additional $10 credit OR get store credit for less than I paid for the dress (you pay return shipping). It just wasn’t worth it. I hope I can find something I like so I can use my store credit, and then I will not be ordering from this company again. Bummer, the dresses look beautiful online. Wish they looked that way in person.
We are sorry that you were not happy with the Athena. I just wanted to let you know, that your gift card is for the amount you paid for the dress. We cover the cost for the return shipping too. We don't cover the cost for the shipping that was charged to get your order out to you, but the return shipping is on us. We hope you find something you like and that works for you with the store credit. If you have further questions please email us at email@example.com
I love this dress and plan on wearing it at every opportunity! I got so many compliments! I did order one size smaller than what I usually order and it fit very well (5’6” and 150 lb). It was the perfect length to be worn with a pair of heels.
Baltic Born is an amazing company and my overall experience was great! They answered any questions I had in a timely manner, the dresses were shipped fast, and the measurements on their website were super accurate when sizing. I can’t wait for my bridesmaids to wear the Athena Dresses on my big day!
I was thrilled with the dress. I loved the quick turn around when I exchanged. I would definitely buy from you again! This dress is for my daughter's wedding & so I told the bridesmaids about your site too!