Athena Mulberry Pleated Maxi Dress
- A beautiful, rich red/purple color.
- Pleated, satin material with stretch. *Not velvet*.
- Raw edge on the sleeve and bottom hem of dress, allowing you to cut the dress to your preference.
- Accommodating for all body types. Bump and nursing friendly.
- Elastic empire waist with plenty of coverage at bust.
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh.
- This dress runs big, we recommend sizing down one size.
- Allison is 5’4, 32C cup, size 4 and wearing size Xsmall.
- Dani is 5'8, 44DDD cup and wearing size XXXLarge.
- Approximate Dress Measurements: (This dress has a very forgiving fit, with stretch throughout the bodice and bust)
- XSmall - Length: 57.5" Bust: 30" Waist: 23" Shoulder: 12"
- Small - Length: 58" Bust: 33" Waist: 25" Shoulders: 13"
- Medium - Length: 58.5" Bust: 35" Waist: 28" Shoulders: 14"
- Large - Length: 59" Bust: 37" Waist: 29.5" Shoulders: 14"
- XLarge - Length: 59.5" Bust: 38.5" Waist: 31" Shoulders: 14.5"
- XXL - Length: 60" Bust: 40" Waist: 32.5" Shoulders: 14.75"
- XXXL - Length: 60.5" Bust: 42" Waist: 34" Shoulders: 15.75"
- TALL sizes have an additional 2 inches of length.
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, do not bleach. Lay flat to dry.
Bought this for a wedding, and it was perfect. Very comfortable and easy to breastfeed in, and it stayed in place. The top isn't lined, so take that into consideration when choosing color/undergarments. It also showed sweat, but my cohorts said they couldn't see it unless I showed them. I would definitely purchase again!
I bought this dress for a wedding and an auction. I’m 17 weeks pregnant and this dress fit my bump wonderfully! I’m 5’2” so it was quite a bit too long, BUT the raw hem that can be cut to the perfect length was awesome! My husband cut about 2 1/2” off of the hem and it fit perfectly! The raw hem did not fray—be sure to use extra sharp, fabric scissors! Definitely recommend! Great quality and price.
Picture is much better than what you get
Dress does not look like the dress pictured, the color is completely different
I recently purchased the Athena maxi and was so pleased! My dress was meant for a special occasion and it was the perfect blend of sexy, sophistication, and glamour. In addition it was delivered so fast! I received my order within 3 business days of purchase and the color was very true to the photo. It was definitely long, but I expected this being only 5’2” and was still able to wear it without alterations with heels. I highly recommend!
At first I was a little skeptical about Baltic Born, then I read some of the reviews and after some time decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did! I purchased the Athena Maxi in Mulberry and Lagoon. I wore the Mulberry one for Christmas and I plan to wear the Lagoon one to a wedding this Summer 2020. I'm 5'9" and curvy, so a large was a great fit and I was happy to find that length was not an issue, even in heels. The only fit issue I experienced was that the underskirt is a little shorter than I would like. I would finally like to draw attention to the customer service at Baltic Born. They were excellent! When I first received my order, the Lagoon Athena didn't fit right due to a manufacturing defect. I immediately reached out to their customer service chat line and after providing photo documentation of the defect, they sent me a new Lagoon Athena Maxi - it's perfect! My only regret is not buying from them sooner!