Lydia Burgundy Maxi Dress
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Dress has a relaxed fit, if you would like a tighter fit or are between sizes, order one size down.
- For maternity, order your regular size.
- Allison is 5'4, pant size 4, 32C cup size and wearing size small.
- Dani is 5'8, 44DDD cup and wearing size XXXLarge.
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- XSmall - Length: 61.75" Bust: 34" Waist: 26" Back Shoulder: 16"
- Small - Length: 62" Bust: 36" Waist: 27" Back Shoulder: 17"
- Medium - Length: 62.25" Bust: 38" Waist: 28" Back Shoulder: 18"
- Large - Length: 62.5" Bust: 40" Waist: 30" Back Shoulder: 19"
- XLarge - Length: 62.75" Bust: 42" Waist: 32" Back Shoulder: 20"
- 2XLarge - Length: 65.25" Bust: 48" Waist: 35" Back Shoulder: 23"
- 3XLarge - Length: 65.75" Bust: 49" Waist: 37" Back Shoulder: 23.5"
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry. Do not bleach.
The sleeves were super short for supposedly being a long sleeved dress. The hem of the dress was also frayed. I expected more for a dress that costs about $100. It was pretty and I got a lot of compliments for it but it was also expensive for the quality that I got.
Lydia Burgundy Maxi Dress
The dress came in a timely manner. Beautiful fabric and fits excellently! It is extra long,so if you are under 5'10 prepare to get it hemmed or wear extra tall shoes! I always prefer my dresses to come longer than shorter just in case.
I absolutely loved this dress! I am but more ***** and curvy and it was perfect in all areas! I bought it for my engagement photos and even the photographers loved it and asked where I got it. So comfortable, breathable and I am excited to buy from this company for many more events coming! Buy this dress! I ordered a large and an x large just to be safe and went with the x large because the large had tighter sleeves around my armpits and it wasn’t as comfortable on my arms as the xlarge otherwise the sizing chart is perfect and the dress is true to size!
Though I did have to return/exchange the dress to accommodate my growing pregnant bust! ( lol ) I loved this dress and cannot wait for my exchanged larger size to arrive. I bought this dress for my sister in laws wedding. It is floor length, classy, beautiful deep maroon color, and is definitely bump friendly. I love the added skirt/slip underneath to add to the natural flow of the dress. Will definitely purchase from baltic born again.