Lydia Hunter Green Maxi Dress
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Dress has a relaxed fit, if you would like a tighter fit or are between sizes, order one size down.
- For maternity, order your regular size.
- Trina is 5'6, pant size 2, 32D cup size and wearing size small.
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- XSmall - Length: 61.75" Bust: 34" Waist: 25" Back Shoulder: 16"
- Small - Length: 62" Bust: 36" Waist: 26.5" Back Shoulder: 17"
- Medium - Length: 62.25" Bust: 38" Waist: 28" Back Shoulder: 18"
- Large - Length: 62.5" Bust: 40" Waist: 30" Back Shoulder: 19"
- XLarge - Length: 62.75" Bust: 42" Waist: 32" Back Shoulder: 20"
- XXLarge - Length: 63" Bust: 44" Waist: 34" Back Shoulder: 21"
- XXXLarge - Length: 63.25" Bust: 46" Waist: 36" Back Shoulder: 22"
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry. Do not bleach.
Item shipped fast, made beautifully just longer than expected so may need to alter before photo shoot.
It got here super quick and it fits perfectly. It's perfect
I returned the large for a medium. It seemed like two different dresses but the medium was beautiful! Cannot wait to wear at my best friend wedding!
Absolutely love this dress! Size was true to fit and it looks gorgeous yet feels so comfortable. I love how flowy and light the material is with how good of a quality it has as well. Definitely recommend this dress! Plan on wearing it for my engagement photo shoot!
Beautiful dress. Color is just as pictured and the dress fits beautifully. I will have to get it hemmed but I knew that before I purchased. I’m 5’3 for the record. But overall the dress is beautiful and can’t wait to wear it for a wedding we’re attending this fall.