Lydia Mustard Maxi Dress
$ 50.00 $ 82.00
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist, connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Chiffon fabric has no stretch. Please keep bicep measurement in mind.
- 100% polyester.
- Hand wash, line dry, do not bleach.
Sizing + Fit:
- Trina is 5'6, pant size 2, 32D cup size and wearing size small.
- Angela is 5'6" (wearing 2" heels), pant size 6, 34C cup size and wearing size small.
- This style runs large. We recommend sizing down.
- For maternity, we recommend ordering your pre-pregnancy size.
This dress is perfect ! I love it ! It fits great and looks great !
This is the second dress I have bought from Baltic Born, and both dresses have been great! This is a nice quality dress for a good price. I would say it runs true to size. I had a baby two months ago, I am nursing (so my chest is much larger than usual), and I weigh about 175 right now. The Large fits well, and I expect it to fit even once my body settles into its new norm. The elastic waistband is definitely a plus! It is long, but that is usually expected with any bridesmaid dress, so I do not mind having it altered.
The fabric was heavier than expected and it drapes beautifully. Size is true. Very flattening.
It is going to be used as a bridesmaid dress and I couldn’t be happier as it is so versatile and can be dressed up for the wedding or just a night out. All the reviews were accurate in that it is a bit tighter in the arm area. I sized up though and it fits perfect! The length is also long so it will need hemming.
I thought the quality was good. The color is exactly as pictured and it fit true to size. I have already purchased another dress from Baltic and will probably continue to make purchases.