Lydia Mustard Maxi Dress
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist, connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash, line dry, do not bleach.
- Marianne is 5'6, pant size 6, 32B cup size and wearing size small.
Love the dress. Will definitely buy from balticborn again.
The price is a little over the top. I bought this dress because another shop had the same one sold out (it was also cheaper elsewhere :(. ) but I needed it for a special occasion and didn’t want to wait longer. Love the dress. It did have the main seam down the front which was kinda weird and for the price you pay you’d think it would come better packaged. Overall it’s not bad quality. The price is the issue.
The arms of the dress are smaller than expected but quality was very nice.
I love that it is a nice material, definitely not cheap and it is well made. I am 6ft tall so it was a nice change to receive a dress that is floor length for once! My only complaint is that the upper arm area was super tight, and the chest was rather large, even for me with DD. I have an athletic build so I was surprised to see how tight the upper arms fit. Other than that I would absolutely purchase from Baltic again!