Lydia Topaz Maxi Dress
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist, connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Chiffon fabric has no stretch. Please keep bicep measurement in mind.
- 100% polyester.
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach.
- Becca is 5'10, 34C cup, size 10 and wearing size large.
- Marianne is 5'6, pant size 4/6, 32B cup size and wearing size small.
- This style runs slightly large, we recommend sizing down.
- For maternity, we recommend ordering your pre-pregnancy size.
- maternity photos
I loved this dress and it's color! Such a flattering fit- it was great for my engagement photos!
It's a beautiful dress! Picture depicts the color well. I'm 5'2 and it was way too long for me. I will be getting it hemmed a bit but look forward to wearing it!
Omgosh this dress fits amazing. True to size. But get some tape for the top.
I wore this for maternity pictures and it was perfect! I wore it at 8 months pregnant. I’m 5’4 and was about 250 lbs at this point in my pregnancy. I ordered and XXL, and it fit well.
I received sooooo many compliments on this dress! It fit so well, color was very flattering, and was just beautiful! The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is the return policy. They don’t offer refunds, only store credit, so it took two orders to get the sizing right. I couldn’t get my money back, only a credit. I mean, I’m sure I can find another beautiful dress, but it would have been nice to get the money back!