Athena Rose Pleated Maxi Dress
- A beautiful soft pink/mauve hue.
- Pleated, satin material with stretch. *Not velvet*
- Raw edge on the sleeve and bottom hem of dress, allowing you to cut the dress to your preference.
- Accommodating for all body types. Bump and nursing friendly.
- Elastic empire waist with plenty of coverage at bust.
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh.
- This dress runs big, we recommend sizing down one size.
- Allison is 5’4, 32C cup, size 4 and wearing size Xsmall.
- Dani is 5'8, 44DDD cup and wearing size XXXLarge.
- Approximate Dress Measurements: (This dress has a very forgiving fit, with stretch throughout the bodice and bust)
- XSmall - Length: 57.5" Bust: 30" Waist: 23" Shoulder: 12"
- Small - Length: 58" Bust: 33" Waist: 25" Shoulders: 13"
- Medium - Length: 58.5" Bust: 35" Waist: 28" Shoulders: 14"
- Large - Length: 59" Bust: 37" Waist: 29.5" Shoulders: 14"
- XLarge - Length: 59.5" Bust: 38.5" Waist: 31" Shoulders: 14.5"
- XXL - Length: 60" Bust: 40" Waist: 32.5" Shoulders: 14.75"
- XXXL - Length: 60.5" Bust: 42" Waist: 34" Shoulders: 15.75"
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, do not bleach. Lay flat to dry.
This dress fit me well, was as expected, got delivered quickly, and is super comfortable! I wore it for my friend's wedding as our bridesmaids dresses. However, it's a little bit long, so it's easier to walk in if you can wear heels with it (I'm 5'6" so not particularly short or tall).
You can also use a rotary cutter to cut the bottom. The edge is raw, so it will look the same. YAY!
Great product. Nice material.
This dress was so amazing and comfortable! I wore it for my maternity photos. Right now I am 34 weeks and about 155-160 lbs and I got a medium that fit so well! I am 5’3 so the dress was long but it was easy enough to cut the hem myself since it’s not a stitched one it’s very float at the bottom. The company was awesome and I got my dress very quick!
I love the dress! I bought two in different colors. Absolutely obsessed. Definitely go down in size. It is incredibly comfortable and very flattering.
I wore this dress to my rehearsal dinner. I was getting married in another city so traveling with dresses is always a concern. There were NO wrinkle issues! When I bought the dress it was super long!!! I’m only 5’5” and I ordered a small. Instead of paying for alterations I just had my mom cut the bottom of the dress off! The fabric doesn’t fray at all! I would absolutely wear this again. Funny enough someone at my wedding wore the same dress in a different color!!