Lydia Gray Maxi Dress
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
Sizing + Fit:
- Dress has a relaxed fit, if you would like a tighter fit or are between sizes, order one size down.
- For maternity, order your regular size.
- Trina is 5'6, pant size 2, 32D cup size and wearing size small.
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- XSmall - Length: 61.75" Bust: 34" Waist: 26" Back Shoulder: 16"
- Small - Length: 62" Bust: 36" Waist: 27" Back Shoulder: 17"
- Medium - Length: 62.25" Bust: 38" Waist: 28" Back Shoulder: 18"
- Large - Length: 62.5" Bust: 40" Waist: 30" Back Shoulder: 19"
- XLarge - Length: 62.75" Bust: 42" Waist: 32" Back Shoulder: 20"
- XXLarge - Length: 63" Bust: 44" Waist: 34" Back Shoulder: 21"
- XXXLarge - Length: 63.25" Bust: 46" Waist: 36" Back Shoulder: 22"
Content + Care:
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry. Do not bleach.
Haven't gotten my dress yet so I can't review.
We are sorry you haven't received your package yet. I do see that it is in transit to you. There has been some significant delays right now. Unfortunately these delays are out of our control. We hope you get it soon!
I bought these dresses for my bridesmaids and they fit just right and are made great ! Customer service was great and shipping was fast! Over all wonderful experience!
The dress is so beautiful and fits great! It also shipped and delivered very quickly!
It say its a relaxed fit so go down a size if you're in between sizes but I DO NOT recommend that. I had to order up two sizes so it would fit my boobs and its still pretty tight, and pulls on the neckline when I position the waistline in the proper place. Also pretty snug on my upper arms but the sleeves were way too long and too loose (even for a relaxed fit) at the cuff. This dress style could be very flattering on all body types but y'all need to consider that someone wearing an XL or bigger would likely need more room for her boobs and that XL does not equal Xtra Long arms. I suggest you do more research on designing for plus size women. The intentions of this dress being flattering on everyone is GREAT, just need to work on the execution a bit. Peace an' blessins.
Beautiful dress and EXCELLENT quality. By far the BEST customer service I have ever experienced. I will definitely be a returning customer!