Venus Gold Pleated Maxi Dress
- Pleated satin that flows easily and has stretch, accommodating all body types.
- Long bubble sleeves with elastic at wrist.
- Elastic empire waist.
- Raw edge bottom hem, so you can cut the dress according to your height/preference without it fraying.
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Baltic Born exclusive design.
- This dress is NOT velvet.
- Dress runs large, order one size down.
- For maternity, order your regular size.
- Fabric is very stretchy and forgiving because of the many pleats.
- Angela is 5'6, pant size 6, 34D cup size and wearing size small.
- Dani is 5'7 and wearing size XXXLarge.
- Approximate Dress Measurements (not stretched):
- XSmall- length 57.5", sleeves 24.75", bust 26", waist 23"
- Small- length 58”, sleeves 25”, bust 30", waist 25"
- Medium- length 59", sleeves 25.25", bust 32", waist 28"
- Large- length 59.25", sleeves 25.5", bust 35", waist 30"
- XLarge- length 59.5", sleeves 25.75", bust 36", waist 31.5"
- XXLarge- length 60" sleeves 26", bust 38", waist 33"
- XXXLarge- length 60.5" sleeves 26.25" bust 40", waist 35"
- TALL sizes have an additional 2 inches of length.
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry, do not dry clean.
- 100% Polyester
I bought this dress as a bridesmaid for a friend's wedding. It's very cute but the fabric is both very thin and doesn't breathe. I ended up throwing something underneath to keep it from being see through. It also was not sized in any way like the size chart said. I bought an S based on the size chart but it was definitely a bit too big and I could have gotten an XS. Cute though! And so fun and shiny!
Didn’t get to use it. :(
I received this item in a very timely manner and was impressed by the dresses construction, color, fit and comfort-ability! I'm so excited to wear this Baltic Born dress to my little sisters wedding in November :)
I LOVE this dress! I purchased this dress for a wedding that unfortunately needed to be post-poned due to COVID-19, so I've only been able to march around my house in the dress. HOWEVER, I have been wearing it when I'm feeling low and it puts a smile on my face. Its so chic but comfortable. Since the wedding will now be in the late summer, I plan to alter the dress to above the knee and I'm so excited to see what it looks like! I know it's going to be a great dress to dance in