Athena Gold Pleated Maxi Dress
- A beautiful metallic gold color.
- Pleated, satin material with stretch. *Not velvet*.
- Raw edge on the sleeve and bottom hem of dress, allowing you to cut the dress to your preference.
- Accommodating for all body types. Bump and nursing friendly.
- Elastic empire waist with plenty of coverage at bust.
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh.
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, do not bleach, lay flat to dry.
- Allison is 5'4, 32C cup, size 4 and wearing size XSmall.
- Dani is 5'8, 44DDD cup and wearing size XXXLarge.
- Sydnee is 5'7", 7 months pregnant and wearing size small.
- Miranda is 5'10, 32B cup and wearing size small.
**Bridal parties or groups ordering multiple dresses - please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure all of your party’s dresses are pulled from the same batch. As this is a treated fabric, there can be variation.
came with a huge hole in it and then when i emailed about it they did nothing to help me
It was great quality and beautiful! I just had to go get it hemmed.
I ordered this dress in the gold size large but re-ordered in the sage size medium which is much better! Overall beautiful dress! I can’t wait to wear it for my engagement pictures!
I absolutely LOVE the colour, but didn't expect the fabric to be so shiny (but that's on me—satin, duh!). The reverse side of the fabric is matte and is just as beautiful and exactly what I would have expected, so I've got my fingers crossed they test that out as an option! The workmanship on the actual garment is beautifully done (I always anticipate issues with made-in-china things), and while I prefer my garments to be hemmed, the raw edge makes it super easy to chop off the miles of extra fabric (I am short (5ft2.5)!). I am petite with a larger top half (38bust, 32waist) so I often find myself sizing up, but at the [quick!] recommendation of the owners, I sized down to the "stretched" measurements of Medium for my bust, trusting that the waist would actually stretch out 2 inches further than the posted measurements. Thankfully it did, but I couldn't help but feel like the top was a little snug based on where the front fabric crosses (my boobs were perfectly hidden, but with a tad of skin down the middle, as expected). I will be ordering the Large next time (in the long sleeve version) so that I can feel the difference, since it will be for an eventual pregnancy photoshoot.
I’m usually a small, that’s what I ordered and it fits great. It’s super flowy. It’s very long though.