Athena Mulberry Pleated Maxi Dress
- A beautiful, rich red/purple color.
- Pleated, satin material with stretch. *Not velvet*.
- Raw edge on the sleeve and bottom hem of dress, allowing you to cut the dress to your preference.
- Accommodating for all body types. Bump and nursing friendly.
- Elastic empire waist with plenty of coverage at bust.
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh.
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, do not bleach, lay flat to dry.
- Becca is 5'10, 34 C cup, size 10 and wearing Large.
- Allison is 5’4, 32C cup, size 4 and wearing size Xsmall.
- Dani is 5'8, 44DDD cup and wearing size XXXLarge.
I really love this dress! It’s comfortable and sexy!
This dress looks way better in photos than real life. It was saggy in the chest area and not flattering at all. I honestly wouldn’t of purchased the dress if I knew there were no refunds only store credit. So buyer beware.
I love this dress! I’m 5’3”, 115lbs, and usually a size 0-2 in ladies, or size 3/small in juniors. I got the XS and it fit perfectly. Because of the material, you can just the the bottom with scissors (no sewing). It runs long so unless you are a supermodel, you’re going to have to trim it even if you are wearing heels. Also, cheapest bridesmaid dress I’ve even bought! I highly recommend, although girls with bigger busts might find the top part slightly see through.
The dress was amazing. So comfortable. But read reviews. I did downsize and still had a ton of room. I also cut a little off the bottom it was extremely long. Soft feel, not velvet. Also was a tad bit tight on my chest but it worked. Happy with my purchase and got complimented through out the night.
My sister is get impromptu married so I needed a bridesmaid dress. It is a big long & I had quite a bit of room to grow as a medium wasn't too tight on me. I am 5'4, 36C, curvy hips but a tighter midsection. I wanted my bridesmaids to wear Baltic Born for my wedding next year & this kind of set it in stone for me. Good quality especially for the money.