Athena Rose Pleated Maxi Dress
- A beautiful soft pink/mauve hue.
- Pleated, satin material with stretch. *Not velvet*
- Raw edge on the sleeve and bottom hem of dress, allowing you to cut the dress to your preference.
- Accommodating for all body types. Bump and nursing friendly.
- Elastic empire waist with plenty of coverage at bust.
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh.
- This dress runs big, we recommend sizing down one size.
- Allison is 5’4, 32C cup, size 4 and wearing size Xsmall.
- Dani is 5'8, 44DDD cup and wearing size XXXLarge.
- Approximate Dress Measurements: (This dress has a very forgiving fit, with stretch throughout the bodice and bust)
- XSmall - Length: 57.5" Bust: 30" Waist: 23" Shoulder: 12"
- Small - Length: 58" Bust: 33" Waist: 25" Shoulders: 13"
- Medium - Length: 58.5" Bust: 35" Waist: 28" Shoulders: 14"
- Large - Length: 59" Bust: 37" Waist: 29.5" Shoulders: 14"
- XLarge - Length: 59.5" Bust: 38.5" Waist: 31" Shoulders: 14.5"
- XXL - Length: 60" Bust: 40" Waist: 32.5" Shoulders: 14.75"
- XXXL - Length: 60.5" Bust: 42" Waist: 34" Shoulders: 15.75"
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, do not bleach. Lay flat to dry.
I just tried on the size medium. I am 5’9” with a 36C cup size wearing it barefoot and there’s just about 2 inches of material on the floor. Not too long to wear flats but also long enough to wear heels comfortably without it being too short. I’m also 155lbs and it fits very nicely in the waist area (not snug but plenty of room for growth).
I was a little nervous about this dress but when I received it and tried it on I actually really liked it! It is a little long so you may likely need it hemmed up at the bottom. The fabric doesn’t feel cheap at all and the price was great! I will definitely be checking out this website again in the future! Oh and another added bonus, their customer service is fantastic; they were very helpful and replied quickly to e-mails!
I ordered this dress for my baby shower in a couple weeks. This is my first time ordering from this site so I wasn't sure what to expect but I was not disappointed. The dress is so comfy and is even more beautiful in person. I bought my normal prepregnancy size and it fits great. I'll definitely buy from here again, the dresses are beautiful and are reasonably priced!
Some of the most beautiful dresses ever! I bought two different dresses for my baby shower; the Athens Rose Pleated Maxi Dress and the Marion Navy Floral Maxi Dress. Ordering was easy and shipping was fast! I’m not sure which one I’ll wear to my shower, which is about 1.5 months away. Currently I’m 26 weeks, weigh about 170lbs. I’m 5’6”, and I was a size medium pre pregnancy and I ordered mediums for both dresses. They both fit great with room to grow! Reading other reviews with measurements was helpful for me to gauge my size, so here are my measurements: bust 39” B cup, waist 35”, pregnant belly is 42” around, hips 43” around. I will be about 33 weeks pregnant when it’s my shower and I feel confident I’ll still fit into both dresses. Love this site and the clothes and I will continue to shop here!
This dress fit me well, was as expected, got delivered quickly, and is super comfortable! I wore it for my friend's wedding as our bridesmaids dresses. However, it's a little bit long, so it's easier to walk in if you can wear heels with it (I'm 5'6" so not particularly short or tall).
You can also use a rotary cutter to cut the bottom. The edge is raw, so it will look the same. YAY!