Hera Natural Maxi Dress
This simple and stunning Baltic Born exclusive design is a must-have! Features:
- Chiffon material that flows effortlessly
- Lined to mid thigh
- Elastic waistband with detached self tie
- 2 front slits
- Bump friendly
Sizing + Fit:
- Marianne is 5’6, cup size 32B, pant size 4 and wearing size small
- Fits true to size, if between sizes we recommend sizing down
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- XSmall: Chest - 33.5" Waist(elastic) - 22" Length - 59.75"
- Small: Chest - 35.5" Waist(elastic) - 24" Length - 60.25"
- Medium: Chest - 37.5" Waist(elastic) - 26" Length - 60.75"
- Large: Chest - 39.5" Waist(elastic) - 28" Length - 61.25"
- XLarge: Chest - 41.5" Waist(elastic) - 30" Length - 61.75"
- XXLarge: Chest - 43.5" Waist(elastic) - 32" Length - 62.25"
- XXXLarge: Chest - 45.5" Waist(elastic) - 34" Length - 62.75"
Love it! Fits as described and is flattering
I was searching for a dress for my engagement photos. And had a hard time finding what I pictured. Until I found Baltic born. I loved how this dress looked and it was exactly what I wanted. Once I got it, I tried it on right away. And LOVE it!! I can’t wait to wear it for pictures next month!
I bought this dress in medium for a mini maternity shoot. I am currently 32 weeks (will be 35 for the photos), 5'7", 155 lbs, C cup. The dress has plenty of stretch for me. The only downside is the lining is a little short in general, so with being pregnant, it definitley lifts it up higher. I can manage it, and it doesn't bother me, but in case anyone else it wondering. It breathes nicely, and love it for this summer heat. I know for sure it will fit perfectly when I am not pregnant. Wish I had pictures, but won't have those for a couple weeks.