Lydia Gray Maxi Dress
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist with connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach.
- Angela is 5'6, pant size 6, 34D cup size and wearing size small.
I input my address correctly when ordering, but somehow my dress was delivered to another state. I contacted customer support and although they were quick to respond they were not actually helpful - simply telling me the post office had made an error and that I needed to figure it out on my own with USPS. I don’t know if I will find the dress in time for the wedding. I’m sure it’s lovely but it doesn’t matter if it’s not here in time.
This was a great dress. I’m a plus size, short person. The dress was very flattering. I had it hemmed. Turned out great for my daughter’s wedding.
Terrible fit, sizing was WAY off. And I didn't realize you don't do refunds, so now I have a gift card that I guess I will try to use at some point even though 2 of 2 purchases have been disappointing.
Didn't realize the slip underneath didn't go all the way to the floor, but it will still work for the wedding I'm in.
Double layer heightens quality. Dress is long for 5ft person, so had to hem.