Sofia Olive Velvet Maxi Dress
- Incredible quality velvet material.
- Surplice V neck with elastic waist band.
- Maxi length with elbow length sleeves.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Lined from waist to mid thigh.
- Fits true to size.
- Dress does have stretch, so if between sizes, size down.
- Allison is 5'4, cup size 32C, size 4 and wearing size small.
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- XSmall - Length: 59.5" Bust: 31.75" Waist: 22" Shoulder: 13" Bicep: 11.5"
- Small - Length: 60" Bust: 33.75" Waist: 24" Shoulder: 13.5" Bicep: 12"
- Medium - Length: 60.5" Bust: 35.75" Waist: 26" Shoulder: 14" Bicep: 12.5"
- Large - Length: 61" Bust: 37.75" Waist: 28" Shoulder: 14.5" Bicep: 13"
- XLarge - Length: 61" Bust: 39.75" Waist: 30" Shoulder: 15" Bicep:" 13.5"
- XXLarge - Length: 61.25" Bust: 41.75" Waist: 32" Shoulder: 15.5" Bicep: 14"
- XXXLarge - Length: 61.75" Bust: 43.75" Waist: 34" Shoulder: 16" Bicep: 14.5"
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry.
- Steaming recommended for wrinkles.
- Ironing NOT recommended. If you must, iron from the inside. Do not iron or steam for more than 2 seconds.
Well constructed dresses. Good company to do business with
Loved the length of sleeve on this one! Again I can’t say enough about the material! I am going to enjoy this dress for a while!
I really wanted to love this dress. The color olive and the material and shine were perfection. But the sizing is really weird. I ordered size S. The bust is so loose and gaping. Even if I pin it up it doesn't sit right. I am 34D bra size and never really had an issue like this. In most stores i comfortably wear a size 6 or S. Additionally it is for very tall women. I'm 5'3" and I would need to alter atleast 6 inches to wear this dress with heels. I wish there are petite sizes available, considering a large number of women are much shorter than 6ft, and don't want to spend money altering our clothes. This store has good quality dresses I believe but based on reviews on all dresses it feels like the sizing is their main issue. I have started a return for this dress and I will only get store credit. So hopefully the next item I order is something better.
The dress was beautiful and the fabric was awesome. I didn’t love the way I looked in it which is why I am returning it. The only thing I would change is I wish it had long sleeves not 3/4. I was looking for an outfit for my wedding and it’s going to be outside so I would have wanted full length sleeves.
I will be wearing it for my son’s wedding in October. I will be adding a diamond/ivory ribbon belt. It fits great and the material feels luxurious!