Tina Navy Satin Gown
- Beautiful satin material that hugs the body
- Spaghetti straps (non adjustable)
- Relaxed scoop neckline
- Low backline
- Minimal stretch, this style fits tight
- Seam at mid shin creating mermaid style skirt
Sizing + Fit:
- Trina is 5'6", cup size 32D, pant size 0 and wearing size small
- This style runs tight through hips
This dress is so beautiful and exactly what I imagined. However, it was very tight on me around the hips/butt, and was afraid of accidentally tearing it while moving around. The quality is great, but the fabric had not give, so I had to return it.
Unfortunately this was the second dress that I had ordered from Baltic Born and hated. This time around, I reached out to their support team for better measurements & indicated my size, etc. Once I received the dress, I tried it on; and the fit was horrible. There was bunched material around the hips that were not flattering and created more of a bulge than accentuating that region of the body. Unfortunately, this seems to be a reoccurring issue with their fabric and I for one will never recommend or search for dresses on this site again. Also, read the fine print about their refund policy... they only issue store credit for your returns. I would rather take my money elsewhere for a better product.