Athena Scarlet Pleated Maxi Dress
- A beautiful, deep red color that's not too loud.
- Pleated, satin material with stretch.
- This is not velvet.
- Raw edge on the sleeve and bottom hem of dress, allowing you to cut the dress to your preference.
- Accommodating for all body types.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Elastic empire waist with plenty of coverage at bust.
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh.
- This dress runs big, we recommend sizing down one size.
- Trina is 5’6, 32D cup, size 2 and wearing size Xsmall.
- Approximate Dress Measurements: (This dress has a very forgiving fit, with stretch throughout the bodice and bust)
- XSmall - Length: 57.5" Bust: 30" Waist: 23" Shoulder: 12"
- Small - Length: 58" Bust: 33" Waist: 25" Shoulders: 13"
- Medium - Length: 58.5" Bust: 35" Waist: 28" Shoulders: 14"
- Large - Length: 59" Bust: 37" Waist: 29.5" Shoulders: 14"
- XLarge - Length: 59.5" Bust: 38.5" Waist: 31" Shoulders: 14.5"
- XXL - Length: 60" Bust: 40" Waist: 32.5" Shoulders: 14.75"
- XXXL - Length: 60.5" Bust: 42" Waist: 34" Shoulders: 15.75"
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, do not bleach. Lay flat to dry.
In love with this dress!
An XL fit me perfectly (I’m a size 12/14) and it was so comfy to wear as a bridesmaids dress. I’m excited about this purchase because I will be able to wear it to other events. Definitely don’t regret this purchase!
Not all I was hoping for.
This dress looks like it would be extremely flattering on a pregnant frame. It felt rather plain on me. It feels wonderful but the pleats do photograph somewhat inconsistently. Most disappointing however is the color, based on what I saw and read on the website, I was really expecting a deep rich red color. This is actually far more burgundy with purple tones more than a red tone. Probably wouldn’t buy again.
Loved this dress! Bought it for a wedding and will wear for holiday parties!
Beautiful and flattering
The Scarlet Athena is a comfortable, flattering, and beautiful dress. It’s perfect for a winter wedding however I wish the material was a little bit thicker
Don't Get ******* By The Return Policy
Runs big. I'm the MOH in an upcoming wedding, pregnant, and ordered a Small and Medium to try out sizing. This is something I typically do when purchasing dresses online because usually the shop's return policy is pretty friendly. I tried on the small. Surprisingly roomy in the chest and looked like it was wearing. It was a no go. I obviously knew the medium would also be big so I packed them both up, shipped back and set up alerts to be notified when the XS is back in stock and let the bride and other ladies know to also check out the site because the dress is very pretty. THEN I got an email that only the Medium I had purchased would be refunded to me because the Small I had tried on for less than 5 minutes had dog hair on it. I stood in one spot in my bedroom with the dress on for 5 minutes. Yes, I do have a dog but my house is very clean and I have NEVER had a problem with returning items in the past. I was shocked. So now I'm stuck with a dress that does not fit me and will not even bother trying to order from here in the future. The whole wedding party will be finding dresses elsewhere.