Lydia Hunter Green Maxi Dress
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist with connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach.
- Trina is 5'6, pant size 2, 32D cup size and wearing size small.
- Miranda is 5'10, 32B cup and wearing size small.
I pre ordered this dress and then paid for express shipping. It came very quickly and is beautiful. I will say that it is more of an emerald green than hunter green. It is extremely long so if I wear it again, I’ll have it hemmed. I wore if for family pictures so it wasn’t a big deal to have that done. It is low cut and can be revealing depending on your chest side. I used some fabric to skin tape to keep it closed. For reference, I ordered a medium and it fit perfectly minus the length. I am 5’4”, 150ish pounds and a 36DDD.
This dress is as beautiful in person as online! Fits like a dream and very flattering.
This dress was exactly what I imagined and more.... I wore this for my family pictures and it looked amazing. Definitely recommend this in size, color and beauty!
This dress really is beautiful! I was skeptical that it would look good on me at first, but absolutely love it. The fabric looks and feels rich. The color is lovely, and the cut and fit would flatter almost anyone.
I purchased a small in this dress and it fit perfect. For reference, I am normally a 4/6, smaller waist and wider hips, 140 lbs. I am also 5’9 and the dress is very long. Will have to have hemmed. Beautiful dress and excited to wear it!