Lydia Off-White Maxi Dress
$ 68.00 $ 87.00
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist, connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach.
- Trina is 5’6, cup size 32D and wearing size small.
- Marianne is 5'6", cup size 32B, pant size 4 and wearing size small.
- We recommend sizing down in this style.
- panty lines
- maternity size
- courthouse wedding
Dress runs long, like most do, so I had it shortened a little. Other than that it was perfect
Fits very nicely and is a lovely material that adds an aspect of whimsy to it. Like the other reviews have said, it is a bit see-through. And it is very, VERY long. I am 5’2 and will have to get it hemmed quite a bit. But there’s something very special about it! It’s just so, so pretty
I liked the color and the fabric was nice. Only thing I was not a fan of was how see through the material was.
I’m 5,9 and usually wear a 2xl. I got the xxxl and it was a tiny tight in the arms but fit everywhere else. It’s quite white but extremely see-through. I wore a white bra, shapewear and a skirt slip. You still saw my panty lines and bra. It still was long for me but once I put shoes on it wasn’t too bad. It opened quite wide for the bust so I had to pin it closed. Shipping to Canada was fast! Still worked great for my wedding day!