Lydia Slate Blue Maxi Dress
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Dress has a relaxed fit, if you would like a tighter fit or are between sizes, order one size down.
- For maternity, order your regular size.
- Marianne is 5'6, pant size 6, 32B cup size and wearing size small.
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- XSmall - Length: 61.75" Bust: 34" Waist: 26" Back Shoulder: 16"
- Small - Length: 62" Bust: 36" Waist: 27" Back Shoulder: 17"
- Medium - Length: 62.25" Bust: 38" Waist: 28" Back Shoulder: 18"
- Large - Length: 62.5" Bust: 40" Waist: 30" Back Shoulder: 19"
- XLarge - Length: 62.75" Bust: 42" Waist: 32" Back Shoulder: 20"
- XXLarge - Length: 63" Bust: 44" Waist: 34" Back Shoulder: 21"
- XXXLarge - Length: 63.25" Bust: 46" Waist: 36" Back Shoulder: 22"
- 1XLarge - Length: 65.25" Bust: 48" Waist: 36"-42" Back Shoulder: 23"
- 2XLarge - Length: 65.75" Bust: 49" Waist: 36.5"-44" Back Shoulder: 23.5"
- 3XLarge - Length: 66.25" Bust: 50" Waist: 37"-46" Back Shoulder: 24"
Content + Care:
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry. Do not bleach.
I bought this dress for my engagement shoot. I was skeptical since I hate buying clothes online however this dress is beautiful! It’s flowy, comfortable, and very flattering. I like that it’s long so it will still cover you feet even if you wear heels or you can have it altered to be shorter. Great material. I will definitely look to them if I ever need another dress!
I’m 5”11 and I have never put on a dress this long. It’s a good thing..... just means I have to buy heals now. Over all nice material and very beautiful
You can tell immediately that this is a really well made, quality dress. Worth every penny! It's a lot of fabric but doesn't feel heavy. I'm 5'7, 165 lbs and got a medium, which is perfect. I will say, it's long on me and I'm on the taller side...I had maybe an inch or so of fabric on the ground. For a photo shoot it's a perfect length, for normal use I'd personally get it hemmed just a bit. But WOW it's stunning!!
I purchased this last minute for our engagement photoshoot at Bonneville. I even had a completely different outfit ready, but I couldn't resist this beautiful dress! The length is long as others have said, but that was something I loved since we were standing in shallow water (I'm 5'8" for reference). Shipping was fast as well, overall a great purchase!
We love this dress on you! What a beautiful picture.
I purchased this dress for my baby shower. I was so excited to wear it, but covid-19 ruined our baby shower plans and maternity session. Overall, I don’t regret the purchase and will definitely wear this dress the first chance I get!!! The material is great, it’s tts, and definitely bump friendly!