Sofia Shell Velvet Maxi Dress
- Incredible quality velvet material.
- Surplice V neck with elastic waist band.
- Maxi length with elbow length sleeves.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Lined from waist to mid thigh.
- Fits true to size.
- Dress does have stretch, so if between sizes, size down.
- Trina is 5'6, cup size 32D, pant size 0 and wearing size XSmall.
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- XSmall - Length: 58" Bust: 31.75" Waist: 22" Shoulder: 13" Bicep: 11.5"
- Small - Length: 58.5" Bust: 33.75" Waist: 24" Shoulder: 13.5" Bicep: 12"
- Medium - Length: 59" Bust: 35.75" Waist: 26" Shoulder: 14" Bicep: 12.5"
- Large - Length: 59.5" Bust: 37.75" Waist: 28" Shoulder: 14.5" Bicep: 13"
- XLarge - Length: 60" Bust: 39.75" Waist: 30" Shoulder: Bicep:" 13.5"
- XXLarge - Length: 60.5" Bust: 41.25" Waist: 32" Shoulder: 15.5" Bicep: 14"
- XXXLarge - Length: 61" Bust: 43.75" Waist: 34" Shoulder: 16" Bicep: 14.5"
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry.
- Steaming recommended for wrinkles.
love love LOVE!
I ordered this dress on January 21 and received it the following Monday, so shipping was pretty quick! I was unsure of how the dress would run size wise - extended sizes made by non-plus size brands are hit or miss with me. I decided to go up a size and I'm glad I did. I'm 5'8", 46D, and an 18-20 in dresses usually and the XXXL fits beautifully. I was worried that the velvet would magnify ever little wrinkle and roll and other imperfection, but the dress being fully lined AND having a short little slip in it helps so much. I'm kind of tall but I'm not curvy so I typically avoid the maxi length as it usually does nothing for my shape, but I'm super happy with how this dress falls on me. The pictures on the website don't do the color of this dress justice. This is a super modest bridesmaid dress option and I can't wait to wear it for the wedding in April! I could see this being super flattering on a bunch of different body types.