- The perfect balance of beauty and simplicity
- Universally flattering rust color
- Beautiful chiffon material that flows effortlessly
- V-neckline and V-back with ruffle overlay
- Faux wrap surplice bodice
- Elastic waistband with self-tie sash
- Tulip style skirt with dramatic movement
- Lined from tank bodice to mid calf
- Bump and nursing friendly
- 100% Polyester
- Trina is 5'6, cup size 32D, size 2 and wearing size S
- Dakotah is 6'0, cup size 42C, size 20 and wearing size 3X
- Allison is 5'4", cup size 32C, size 4 and wearing size S
All US returns are free!
We offer STORE CREDIT ONLY for all qualifying returns
You have 35 days from the date of delivery to return your item
To see our full return policy and start a return click here
- Shipping and processing times are as follows:
Domestic 5-12 days
International 12-28 days
To see our full shipping policy click here
I loved this dress. I needed a safety pin to pin my bra from showing. Also I originally ordered a larger size according to the measurement chart but that dress was too big. So I reordered and sized down and it was perfect aside from the front opening a little too much. But overall I loved this dress, would buy again! Customer service was great also! 10/10!
Fluid and so soft to wear
This dress is really lovely ! The fabric is very soft against the skin, it is easy to get in and out and you feel like a goddess when you walk in it... The lenght was perfect and the measurements were right as well, felt like a glove. The only thing I had to adjust is the clivage. The low-cut was quite revealing and I had to sew a stitch to ensure I would stay PG13 ;)
It’s nice but..
The dress is pretty. However the neckline does not stay. It rolls out and I have to continuously readjust. I’m hoping a stitch or two will help it stay in place. IBTC beware. This may not be the dress for you unless you want to make a couple adjustments.
This dress is absolutely perfect!! The size, the color, the style is fabulous!
Quality of the dress was ok.