Lydia Burgundy Maxi Dress
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist with connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach.
- Allison is 5'4, pant size 4, 32C cup size and wearing size small.
- Krychelle is 5'8, 38D cup and wearing size XXLarge.
- Baltic Born
Wow. Just wow. When I put on this dress, I feel like royalty. Like a dang princess. I purchased this dress in burgundy for my engagement photos in Montana and have since purchased 2 others! To say the least, once I put my dress on, I didn’t want to take it off. I did have to hem it a few inches, but then it was absolute perfection. I want them all! If you are on the fence, DO IT! For reference; I am 5’7” and weigh 150 and a medium is perfect.
Beautiful dress, and LONG enough for me. I’m 5’10 and this dress fits perfect - sweeps the ground. So glad I made this purchase.
I absolutely loved this dress! It was so comfortable and perfect for our pictures. I will definitely buy from here again. The only downside is the dress was super long which usually isn’t a problem because I’m fairly tall
This dress is beautiful! The size I ordered fits me great but it will need to be hemmed up! Even with heals on it still drags a ton! I’m 5’4 and 175 pounds and the large fits great! Can’t wait to wear it for engagement photos!
I have been searching for a dress for my engagement photo session for two months and finally stumbled upon this website. The dress came quick, was made very good, and from the US! Very flattering and flowy dress. I love it.