Lydia Natural Maxi Dress
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist, connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not dry clean.
- Marianne is 5'6, pant size 4, 32B cup size and wearing size small.
- We recommend sizing down in this style.
- maternity photos
Bought this dress for our family/newborn photoshoot on my son’s one month birthday. It fit beautifully (a tad short in the sleeves but I have long arms) and looked so beautiful in all the pictures! It is a little long so be prepared to wear heels with it so you don’t trip over it but I loved the longer length.
True to size. It is long but heels was a solution to that. Definitely good quality and overall a nice dress.
I order this dress for a wedding I’m in and this is the dress the bride chose. It’s so beautiful and comfy. The first dress was a little tight so I sent it back and exchanged it for a size up. It was time sensitive. Baltic Born really went above and beyond to make sure I received the correct size in a timely manner. I would defiantly order again.
Very true to size I’m 5’11 and it’s long on me which is rare lol love it!!! It’s also so comfy and beautiful!
I’m the mother-of-the-bride and need to find a dress. I am bustier but not that large. I’m typically a size large but even the XL did cover things well. Great dress.