Lydia Topaz Maxi Dress
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist, connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach.
- Marianne is 5'6, pant size 4/6, 32B cup size and wearing size small.
- This style runs slightly large, we recommend sizing down.
- For maternity, we recommend ordering your pre-pregnancy size.
- maternity photos
Beautiful, Long and Flowing. Normally wear a large. I ordered a medium. Fits perfectly.
I absolutely love this dress! The color is beautiful and the material is great. It is very well made and it is more importantly LONG ENOUGH for me! I am over 6ft tall and this dress touches the ground! Thank you!!
Absolutely love this dress! I'm 5'5" and 150lbs 2 months postpartum and ordered a small - fits perfectly! Just ordered in another color for future pictures!
Loved the color and fabric was long but took to a seamstress and she fixed it right up
My experience couldn’t have been any better! The dress looks just as beautiful in person as it does in the photos. The length is perfect for me. I’m 5’9”” and 135#. I ordered a medium and will need heels!!! So exciting because dresses are always too short for me. I’m wearing it for my daughters November wedding so the fact it has sleeves (that are also long enough!) is a big plus. The sleeves are sheer but the bodice is fully lined with quality fabric that is as long as the dress! I love this dress and can’t wait to wear it!☺️