Andi Ribbed Velvet Wrap Dress | Copper
Enchant those around you in this Baltic Born exclusive design, stunning and versatile.
- Mid-weight ribbed velvet material, perfect for all seasons
- Beautiful copper hue
- Lined in back skirt, front bodice
- True wrap style
- Slight rise at front skirt tulip style (longer in back)
- Bump and nursing friendly
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Marianne is 5'6', 32B cup and wearing size small.
- Stacey is 5'4, 34B cup and wearing size small.
- Becca is 5'10, 36C cup and wearing size large.
- Fits true to size.
- We recommend sizing up after 25 weeks.
This dress is very pretty and well made. However, I returned it because the fabric was very thick/heavy and I knew I would be sweaty wearing it to events where I live in Southern California. The color is gorgeous and would be perfect for a chilly fall event.
Bought this dress to go to a beautiful evening wedding in New Mexico. I felt great and was extremely comfortable all night. It was nice to dress up for the first time in a couple years and I couldn’t have picked a better dress/color!
The fit is perfect and so comfortable! I’m 5’6” and 135 lbs and wore a medium. A small would have fit as well, but with the wrap I was able to tie it tighter and the medium gave more chest coverage.
Gorgeous dress, but I was still swimming in it.I am typically a size 4, and I am about 5'0 tall. The issue was more the length than the size of the dress. At the end of the day, the cost for alterations would've been more than the dress.
The material of this dress is absolutely lovely but I was not comfortable with the amount of cleavage. I am 5'6'' 135 lbs, 32DD and ordered a small.