Lydia Maxi Dress | Burgundy
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem
- Sleeves are unlined
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic
- Elastic waist with connected sash
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress
- Bump and nursing friendly
- Chiffon fabric has no stretch. Please keep bicep measurement in mind
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach
- Marianne is 5'6, 32B cup, size 4 and wearing size S
- Krychelle is 5'8, 38D cup and wearing size XXL
Though my measurements were just about exact to the Small that I ordered I will need to have the dress altered. The color is just as pictured online and the overall fit is good. Though the sleeves could be a bit longer I can deal with it for the few hours I will wear it for my daughters wedding. My biggest issue is the length. I am 5" 7' but even with a 2" heel I will need quite a few inches taken off the bottom. So unless you are exceptionally tall expect to pay to have this dress altered. Overall I am pleased with the dress quality, especially for the price.
I wear a size large in pretty much everything (dresses, tops, etc.), but be prepared for this dress to not stretch at all. My arms almost Hulk busted through the sleeves. I've never experienced anything quite like it before. I feel like I can probably lose enough weight in the next month to make it fit my arms, but if you get this dress last minute and have muscular or bigger arms then I would steer clear. Also, I'm about 5'7" and it's sooooooo long. I put on 3" heels and it still drags the ground. I really don't want to pay to have this hemmed or return it. Ugh! I will say it is beautiful, though.
Loved this dress for my baby shower/maternity shoot! Fit well and very comfortable!
Color true to photos, plenty of room for bump. Really fast delivery time and true to size
Love! It came very quickly and the picture online was a great representation of the color in real life. Soft slip material and did not feel scratchy. The dress was SUPER long on me but easily hemmed. Considering getting the same dress in a couple of colors!