Lydia Maxi Dress | Topaz
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem
- Sleeves are unlined
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic
- Elastic waist with connected sash
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress
- Bump and nursing friendly
- Chiffon fabric has no stretch. Please keep bicep measurement in mind
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach
- Marianne is 5'6, 32B cup, size 4 and wearing size S
- Bekah is 5'10, 34C cup, size 10 and wearing size L
- maternity photos
I'm very short like 5'3".. So needless to say I had to hem the dress length. That being said, it was the perfect dress and fit. My boobs are 36 D Full and it fit my top as well. It was very hard at the mall to find any dress that would look appropriate. The materials are high quality as well. So happy with this purchase.
I love the quality and color of this dress, it’s very comfortable, the neckline is flattering and it feels like it will hold up. The neckline is low for some but very easy to throw a stitch in if you prefer, the inner lining is shorter than the outer sheet part which worked out for me because I had to take about 8 inches off the bottom due to my height. Also caution to anyone with wider arms, this is right on my arms so I’d consider a sleeveless option if that will bug you.
Absolutely love the dress. The color is exactly what I hoped for. Will be using this dress for a maternity photoshoot in the fall.
It's really flowy, picturesque, and well designed, but it's very long. I'm 5'2" and this is almost a foot of fabric on the floor for me. I'll be getting it hemmed since it's such a nice dress :)