Athena Gold Pleated Maxi Dress
- A beautiful metallic gold color.
- Pleated, satin material with stretch. *Not velvet*.
- Raw edge on the sleeve and bottom hem of dress, allowing you to cut the dress to your preference.
- Accommodating for all body types. Bump and nursing friendly.
- Elastic empire waist with plenty of coverage at bust.
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh.
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, do not bleach, lay flat to dry.
- Allison is 5'4, 32C cup, size 4 and wearing size XSmall.
- Dani is 5'8, 44DDD cup and wearing size XXXLarge.
- Sydnee is 5'7", 7 months pregnant and wearing size small.
- Miranda is 5'10, 32B cup and wearing size small.
**Bridal parties or groups ordering multiple dresses - please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure all of your party’s dresses are pulled from the same batch. As this is a treated fabric, there can be variation.
The sizing is off... I’m a size 8 around 5.6 height. I went with the reviews and ordered a small which was great, maybe I needed a medium for my chest size D. It was pretty but so damn LONG it would’ve needed to be altered.
I ordered this dress but never got an email confirmation. The funds were deducted from my bank so 4 days later with still no email I reached out and asked about my order. I was told they had no order from me and would look into it and to verify with my bank the funds were taken out. I did so and verified all was true. I re ordered the dress with a different card and that went through fine. I wanted to wear this for my baby shower so I didn’t want to wait for the original order to be sorted out. That dress came it was too big (this dress runs HUGE). You can’t get a refund so I exchanged for a smaller size which did not arrive in time for my shower. Who knows if I’ll ever wear it. Meanwhile a month later they still don’t know what has happened to my original order and I can’t get any answers as to why the money was taken out or where my money went. I’ve barely gotten an apology. I’ve since disputed with my bank. So be careful when ordering through this website apparently it’ll take your money without you getting an order.
Hi Rana, We are so sorry that we never received your first order in our system. It looks like our Customer Service team has had an open dialogue with you through out this whole process. This is a very rare instance. As stated in our emails we truly apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.
I love EVERYTHING about this dress. I’m usually a size Large, however I highly recommend getting a size down (I got a M). I am 5’2” so the dress is a tad longer than I ( so keep that in mind). The color I order is in Gold. The material has such a nice feel to it when you wear it, not cheap at all. From the material, to the color, down to the stitching of the dress, I must say it was worth the money!