Athena Scarlet Pleated Maxi Dress
- A beautiful, deep red color that's not too loud.
- Pleated, satin material with stretch.
- This is not velvet.
- Raw edge on the sleeve and bottom hem of dress, allowing you to cut the dress to your preference.
- Accommodating for all body types.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Elastic empire waist with plenty of coverage at bust.
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh.
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, do not bleach. Lay flat to dry.
- Trina is 5’6, 32D cup, size 2 and wearing size Xsmall.
I bought this dress for maternity photos and it also is doubling for my best friends wedding. The brick color is stunning but I also got it in the Bronze color. I’m 5’3” and about 175lbs right now at 8 months pregnant and I got the brick color in Medium and it fit great! It’s a tiny bit long but not terrible. I got the bronze color in large and it’s too big. All of the colors of this dress are beautiful and the dress is very flattering and comfortable! I know they look thicker or a little heavy but it’s not hot at all. I highly recommend.
Dress material looks and feels cheap. It’s an elastic waist band on a long dress. The only positive is it’s long enough for me (I’m 5’9”).
My sister chose this dress for her bridesmaids. It was comfortable, beautiful, and worked well for my baby bump. It also looked great for the others in the bridal party who weren't pregnant.
I hate my dress. The color on the site was a beautiful vibrant red and I got a dull maroonish color. I couldn't even match the wedding party I was in. I was so sad when I recieved it. And the fact that I cannot return it made me more mad. It's not what I wanted.
I bought this for a wedding coming up in March! I did size down like previous reviews mentioned. The fit is amazing and so flattering. I’m thinking about taking to the seamstress to have pockets added. Also plan on purchasing another color!