Lelani Off-White Lace Tank Maxi Dress
- Beautiful, large lace with nude lining.
- Upper back unlined.
- Built in padding at bust.
- Left side slit to above knee.
- Deep V neckline in front and back.
- Hidden zipper and hook up back.
Size + Fit:
- Marianne is 5'6", cup size 32B, pant size 4/6 and wearing size small.
- No stretch, meant to be fitted. Zips shut for a tight fit.
- If between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
- Approximate Measurements:
- Small - length 62", bust 30"- 32"
- Medium - length 63", bust 34"- 36"
- Large - length 64", bust 36"- 38"
Content + Care:
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold. Wash with similar colors. Hang/lay flat to dry. Do not Bleach. Iron on reverse side.
The dress is GORGEOUS! The details in lace are beautiful, the top fits wonderful at the chest, and the slit in the dress is just right. It is important to note that there is NO stretch whatsoever to the lace, so the hips were very tight.
The dress is gorgeous, but it was too small, and they don’t seem to have a large available. The customer service response and return were quick and handled well. I’m just hopeful this comes back in a large soon, as I’m getting married next month.
Due to the current pandemic, plans for my wedding had changed. So within three weeks, we decided to proceed with an intimate ceremony, I was looking for a dress that was classy and elegant. I loved Baltic Born's bridal section and came across this Lelani Off White dress. The dress looks exactly as shown on the photos. The fit is true to size however it is not stretchy. I am a little curvy with wider hips so it was a bit tight there. But overall, it looked great in photos and I would highly recommend! Beautiful for a summer wedding!
Loved the pattern and the dress was good quality, but it runs small. According to the size chart, a small was a good size for me. However, given the crotchet design, you have no wiggle room, literally :). Otherwise, I would have loved this dress!
Medium fit me so well except around the butt/hips where it was tight enough that I was oozing out of the spaces in the lace. Sized up to a large and it's amazing. I'll have to shorten the straps just a tad because the torso is a little long but I'm so in love with this dress.