Lydia Natural Maxi Dress
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist, connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not dry clean.
- Marianne is 5'6, pant size 4/6, 32B cup size and wearing size small.
Everything was perfect and so comfy
The dress is lovely, no complaints on the dress. Its how it is in the picture, graceful and elegant. But not sure I will buy from BalticBorn again, the courier service USPS gave me a really hard time to track my package and to get my package. I had to pay duties on the package even though i paid for shipping, but BalticBorn was nice enough to refund that.
The dress is amazing. Good quality material. I cannot wait to wear it for my babyshower!
I have bought several dresses from Baltic Born and love them all!
Very good quality, and beautiful dress! I am 5’9 and weigh 160 for reference. I stressed over which size to buy due to the fact I am 36E, small waisted, and long legged. After reading MANY reviews, I went with the medium. The upper portion of the sleeves are too tight, and the bust is ENTIRELY too big! The length would be perfect, if I were to wear heels. I bought this to use as a wedding dress, so due to time crunch, I’m just going to have to take it to a seamstress to have it altered.