Marion Navy Floral Maxi Dress
$ 49.00 $ 68.00
- Navy rayon material with orange and pink florals.
- Sleeves that can be worn on or off the shoulder.
- Elastic waist.
- Unattached sash at waist.
- Partially lined at bodice, skirt is unlined.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Fits true to size.
- Marianne is 5'6, 32B cup, pant size 4 and wearing size small.
- For pregnancy, we recommend sizing up if 20+ weeks along.
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- XSmall - Length: 48" Bust: 26" Waist: 22"
- Small - Length: 50" Bust: 28" Waist: 22"
- Medium - Length: 50.5" Bust: 30" Waist: 24"
- Large - Length: 51" Bust: 34" Waist: 26"
Hand wash cold, do not bleach. Low iron, do not dry clean.
Self: 100% Rayon, Lining: 100% Polyester
Excellent service, fast shipping and beautiful dress. For reference I’m 5’3”, 176 pounds, 9 months pregnant and the medium size fits perfect.
Shipping was fast, and the dress is beautiful! I will definitely buy from Baltic born again.
True to size. Beautiful, comfortable, soft! Can’t wait to wear it out!
Some of the most beautiful dresses ever! I bought two different dresses for my baby shower; the Athens Rose Pleated Maxi Dress and the Marion Navy Floral Maxi Dress. Ordering was easy and shipping was fast! I’m not sure which one I’ll wear to my shower, which is about 1.5 months away. Currently I’m 26 weeks, weigh about 170lbs. I’m 5’6”, and I was a size medium pre pregnancy and I ordered mediums for both dresses. They both fit great with room to grow! Reading other reviews with measurements was helpful for me to gauge my size, so here are my measurements: bust 39” B cup, waist 35”, pregnant belly is 42” around, hips 43” around. I will be about 33 weeks pregnant when it’s my shower and I feel confident I’ll still fit into both dresses. Love this site and the clothes and I will continue to shop here!