- A darling dress perfect for any occasion
- Navy with a marigold, rust, and periwinkle floral print
- Smocked bodice with plenty of stretch
- Elastic square neckline
- Semi-sheer puff sleeves for a romantic touch
- Functional side pockets
- Tiered skirt with lots of movement
- Partial midi-length skirt lining
- Comfortable, easy-to-wear fit
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold separately, do not bleach, lay flat to dry, low iron if needed or dry clean
- Trina is 5’6”, cup size 32D, size 2, and wearing size S
- Victoria is 5'7, cup size 38C, size 16/18 and wearing size XXL
All US returns are free!
STORE CREDIT only for all qualifying returns
21 days from the date of delivery to mail your return back
To see our full return policy and start a return click here
- Shipping and processing times are as follows:
Domestic 5-12 days
Domestic 5-12 days
International 12-28 days
To see our full shipping policy click here
- Beth Dutton
- midi length
Unique and co comfy
A few threads were hanging here and there but the fit is perfect, especially with my 7 months baby bump. Ordered from Canada , the package was stuck at the border agency for a very long time but it finally arrived! With the customs fee, it ended up being an expensive dress but I recommand anyway.
This dress is so cute on! It fits true to size and I am very happy with my purchase
This was my first Baltic Born purchase. The quality is decent, the dress is fully lined except for the sleeves, although it is that rayon-like material that gets super static-y and clings to everything. The size is a little big, and it's very long. I am 5'4 200lbs and a 38D, I ordered a 1X and I will need to shorten the dress by about 3 inches for it to hit at true midi length. It is a pretty dress though and I was pleased with the vibrancy of the colors in real life. Overall good but it needs some work to be perfect!
Super cute and flattering
I absolutely love this dress. It’s one of my favorites to wear in the spring time and upcoming summer months because the sleeves are lightweight and the entire dress is lightweight and so comfortable to wear. I’m 5’4” and around 145-150 lbs and got this dress in size M and it was a little bit too loose on me on the bust area- so next time I would size down. But would definitely recommend this dress to anyone.
This dress fit perfectly! I’m 5’1 about 110lbs. Highly recommend!