Jennifer Sage Deep V Maxi Dress
- Medium-weight, soft knit material
- Deep V in both the front and back of the dress
- Lace trim around the neck and ruffle flutter sleeves
- It has adjustable rope ties at the sides with small elastic at back
- Waist can be cinched with side ties, measurements are when untied
- Bump and nursing friendly
- Front slits
- Partially lined
- Shell: 100% rayon, lining: 100% polyester
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, lay flat to dry
- *We recommend hand washing due to fragile fabric and details.
- Marianne is 5'6, 32B cup, size 4 and wearing size Small
- size chest
- family pictures
- maternity shoot
The color of this dress is amazing not to mention how flattering it is. I’m a mama of five so I was looking for a dress that could hide most of my flaws for family pictures and this dress was it! I do have a good size chest so some tape was involved to prevent movement of the deep V. This dress would be amazing for maternity shoot!
The dress is super comfortable and very soft to the touch. I’m a 40 D and weigh 160 lbs so I went with the XL. Fits great around the waist and arms. A little wider in the deep V than I anticipated but can be fixed with Boob tape or a bralette!
I placed an order for two dresses on a Wednesday with rush shipping, and On Friday I got the confirmation that both dresses had shipped. Then shortly after my shipment email, I received a refund for the cost of one dress with no explanation as to why. I contacted customer service and days later got a response that it was sold out, even though it was in stock when I placed my order. Then suddenly it was in stock again on the website. The sold out process needs to be worked out better, I think. Other than that, the dress that I did get was beautiful. However, it ripped right on a very noticeable seem and I didn’t notice this until I was on my way to my photoshoot. I won’t be able to wear it again, so that’s a little disappointing. Other than those two issues, I love all of the dresses- but will be a little weary of purchasing in the future.
Comfy and true to size. Works well on curvy body. Wore it for engagement photos!
Amazing! I am 8 months pregnant and went with my regular size S for maternity pictures!