Lydia Ivory Floral Maxi Dress
$ 50.00 $ 82.00
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist, connected sash to each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach.
- Marianne is 5'6, pant size 6, 32B cup and wearing size small.
- We recommend sizing down in this style.
- For maternity, we recommend ordering your pre-pregnancy size.
- maternity pictures
I love this dress! It fit as expected and is light and comfortable. I'm very impressed with this company.
Love this dress and it is beautiful but I’m 5’4” and even in 4 inch heals it was so long it pooled around my feet. I couldn’t walk without tripping. I’ll keep it and have it hemmed but I wish it didn’t need to be
I was very happy when I received this dress in the mail. I plan to use it for my maternity photoshoot. The dress is a bit long (I am petite and will wear heels, but it still drags on the floor), and it is clingy at the bottom (I will have to figure out a solution for that), but overall it is very pretty in person and has a great fit. Would recommend. The gold button detail on the wrists is a nice feature as well.
Dress was so pretty and flowy, didn’t fit like I wanted around the arms. But I am exchanging for new product! Love this site! Dresses always work out like they should!
I wore this dress for my maternity pictures and loved it! I usually get a size xs, but I decided to get a small since I’m in my third trimester and my bump is getting pretty large. The dress fit great, besides the length, I’m 5’4. Hemming it will take care of that though! I highly recommend this dress!