Lydia Maxi Dress | Rust Floral
$ 49.00 $ 89.00
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist, connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Chiffon fabric has no stretch. Please keep bicep measurement in mind.
- 100% polyester.
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach.
- Marianne is 5'6, 32B cup size, size 4 and wearing size small.
- We recommend sizing down in this style.
It was super simple buying the dress. Received the dress a lot soon than I expected. Once I tried it on it was a perfect fit except it being longer than I expected. I love everything about that dress!
Took a chance as this is a non-returnable item. I was a little skeptical because I’m used to paying higher prices special occasion dresses, but this dress is accurately described and I’m pleased with the fit and quality of the dress. The fabric doesn’t give too much, but that’s the only negative. Love the color - I may wear this to my daughter’s outdoor fall wedding.
Love the dress, but its way too long on my 5.4 frame. I am 130 lbs and I ordered the small and it fits great. Also, I ordered from Canada and on top of my exchange fees I paid a lot in customs when I went to pick it up so that wasn’t great : ( but otherwise it was a great experience and the Dress is beautiful
I have only tried it on. I will have to cut 6-8 inches off to wear it to my son's wedding in October, but it is perfect for a fall wedding.
My daughter bought this dress to wear to her wedding rehearsal in the fall. She is normally a 2X but the sleeves were way too tight but the rest of the dress fits perfectly well. She gave it to me to try and I am a XL and sometimes a large in dresses. The sleeves are almost too tight for me in a strange way- they just seem to be cut funny. I am going to keep it even though it will need to be hemmed- I love the pattern and the material.