Marion Navy Floral Maxi Dress
- Navy rayon material with orange and pink florals.
- Sleeves that can be worn on or off the shoulder.
- Elastic waist.
- Unattached sash at waist.
- Partially lined at bodice, skirt is unlined.
- Bump friendly.
- Fits true to size.
- Marianne is 5'6, 32B cup, pant size 4 and wearing size small.
- For pregnancy, we recommend sizing up if 20+ weeks along.
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- XSmall - Length: 48" Bust: 26" Waist: 22"
- Small - Length: 50" Bust: 28" Waist: 22"
- Medium - Length: 50.5" Bust: 30" Waist: 24"
- Large - Length: 51" Bust: 34" Waist: 26"
Hand wash cold, do not bleach. Low iron, do not dry clean.
Self: 100% Rayon, Lining: 100% Polyester
I bought this dress to wear to a wedding, it’s really cute! I feel like I could also dress it down for a more casual look. The fabric is a bit more textured than it showed in the pictures but still really cute & good quality!
Haven't gotten to wear it since the event I purchased it for is a few months away, but loved it when I tried on! I'm just shy of 5'2", 122 lbs and bought a small. Fits great, but will definitely need some taller heels if I don't want to hem the bottom (not a big deal; I'm used to it at my height!). Item shipped quickly as well. Very satisfied overall!
This dress is really cute and comfortable. I tried wearing the sleeves down on my shoulders which didn’t work, even with fashion tape, but when I just let it sit normally, it was totally fine. I had a bad experience with a different dress that I purchased from here but I’m glad I got another one! It definitely redeemed my first experience. The reason I give this review 3 stars though is because Baltic Born’s return policy is awful. I don’t think I’ll be buying from them again. Like I said though, I really do love the dress!
Such a cute dress! Fits well!