Athena Pearl Pleated Maxi Dress
- Beautiful white hue with a slight pearlescent shimmer.
- Fully lined from shoulders to bottom hem.
- Pleated, satin material with stretch.
- This is not velvet.
- Raw edge on the sleeve and bottom hem of dress, allowing you to cut the dress to your preference.
- Accommodating for all body types.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Elastic empire waist with plenty of coverage at bust.
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh.
- Angela is 5'6, wearing 3 inch heels, bust size 34D, pant size 6/8 and is wearing size small.
- This dress runs big, we recommend sizing down one size.
- Approximate Measurements: (This dress has a very forgiving fit, with stretch throughout the bodice and bust)
- XSmall - length 58", bust 29", waist 23", shoulder 12"
- Small - length 58.5", bust 32", waist 25", shoulders 13"
- Medium - length 59", bust 33.5", waist 27.5" shoulders 14"
- Large - length 59.5", bust 35", waist 29.5", back shoulders 14"
- XLarge - length 60", bust 36", waist 30", back shoulders 14.5"
- XXL - length 60.5", bust 37.5", waist 31", back shoulders 14.75"
- XXXL - length 61", bust 40", waist 33", back shoulders 15.75"
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, do not bleach. Lay flat to dry.
My dress came SUPER fast! Even during this pandemic! I didn’t expect it to ship for awhile and I got it within a week! The dress was beautiful and exceeded my expectations!
Original dress arrived with a small hole. I emailed the company and a replacement was sent immediately. Great customer service. Will purchase from this company again.
Not very impressed. Looks cheap and I wasn’t expecting it to be so metallic pearl? No refunds :( ... nothing else in my size that I like on the website for my wedding dress ..
This dress is very flattering and the material is lovely. I’m shorter so I did cut off a few inches to better fit my height. I recommend this dress, especially as a bridesmaid dress or for a fancy event. I bought this dress for my small marriage ceremony and as my get-away outfit for when we leave our large wedding celebration later this year.