Caroline Lace Maxi Dress in Off White
Calling all brides! This stunning maxi dress is perfect for all of your upcoming events! Features:
- Beautiful lace overlay on top of slightly stretchy material
- Nude lining with a tulle-like layer between the lace and the lining
- Off shoulder style
- Full length maxi (this dress is long, perfect for taller frames)
- Self tie sash at waist with gold hardware detail
- Elastic at top hem and waist
- Bodice fully lined
- Skirt lined to mid thigh
- Self: 95% acrylic, 5% spandex. Contrast: 100% polyester
- Dry clean only
- Marianne is 5'6", cup size 32B, pant size 4/6 and wearing size small.
- Bekah is 5'10, 36C cup, pant size 10 and wearing size small.
I am very happy with my purchase. Due to covid, I had to cancel my big wedding and opted for an elopement. This dress was perfect for it! It’s great quality and simply beautiful. I was really looking forward to wearing my wedding gown but this felt just as good. Definitely recommend! I am 5’6 and this was a bit long but it wasn’t a huge issue. True to size!
I wore this dress for my maternity shoot! I’m 5’4” and 32 weeks pregnant during shoot at 171lbs, and the dress fit perfectly. It was a perfect dress for our outdoors fall photoshoot. Material is very very nice!! I’ll be wearing this dress again for my shower. And many times after baby too.
I have not received my dress yet.
I really love the dress! Ordered this dress Monday, paid express shipping and got it today (Wednesday).. I purchased this dress for our family beach photos. I ordered my standard size XL and I wish I had ordered a size down for it to be form fitted. It just has a lot of material, and doesn’t do anything for my figure. Overall a beautiful dress
I absolutely love it! Quality is perfect. I am short (5ft.1) and have an hourglass figure. I currently 160lbs at 25 weeks pregnant and got a size small. Fits perfectly and showcases the bump quite well. Not too long, and PERFECT for maternity photos! Highly recommend!