Athena Autumn Orchid Pleated Maxi Dres
- A beautiful grey, lilac, taupe color.
- Pleated, satin material with stretch. *Not velvet.
- Raw edge on the sleeve and bottom hem of dress, allowing you to cut the dress to your preference.
- Accommodating for all body types. Bump and nursing friendly.
- Elastic empire waist with plenty of coverage at bust.
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh.
- This dress runs big, we recommend sizing down one size.
- Marianne is 5’6, 32B cup, size 4/6 and wearing size Xsmall.
- Dani is 5'8, 44DDD cup and wearing size XXXLarge.
- Approximate Dress Measurements: (This dress has a very forgiving fit, with stretch throughout the bodice and bust)
- XSmall - Length: 57.5" Bust: 30" Waist: 23" Shoulder: 12"
- Small - Length: 58" Bust: 33" Waist: 25" Shoulders: 13"
- Medium - Length: 58.5" Bust: 35" Waist: 28" Shoulders: 14"
- Large - Length: 59" Bust: 37" Waist: 29.5" Shoulders: 14"
- XLarge - Length: 59.5" Bust: 38.5" Waist: 31" Shoulders: 14.5"
- XXL - Length: 60" Bust: 40" Waist: 32.5" Shoulders: 14.75"
- XXXL - Length: 60.5" Bust: 42" Waist: 34" Shoulders: 15.75"
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, do not bleach. Lay flat to dry.
This dress is beautiful and SO flattering on all body types. Definitely order a size down. I originally ordered 3 different colors as possible bridesmaid dresses, but decided on the autumn orchid. The exchange process was extremely easy and convenient. Highly recommend this dress and this company!!!
Love the dress
Love the dress and the color and the quality was great. My only issue was the fabric underneath the dress, i wish it was a bit longer or heavier so that it did not keep bunching up underneath the dress. Or just completely remove that fabric altogether. Otherwise it was perfect!
Wonderful Fit and Great Quality
I wore my dress for my maternity pics and plan to wear it again for my baby shower. I'm 5'2/ 215lbs and 8 months pregnant. Ordered the 2xl and it fit my VERY round shape great. with plenty of extra room as it's elastic at waist. Only thing i'd like to point out is that i'm small chested (38B) so the bust area was a little too loose for me, this you're top heavy this has plenty of room. i was hesitant to order the 1xl thinking it would be too small but in hindsite it would've probably been the right size for me at this stage in my pregnancy. As far as length, it does drag an i'm only 5'2 but that's a quick fix only need to cut and no fuss sewing the hemline,material doesn't run.
Best dress ever
I bought this as a bridesmaid dress and it has exceeded all my expectations. When I got it in the mail it was not wrinkled at all because of the fantastic material. The fit is perfect except for the length, but this type of dress is easy to just cut off. It is stretchy, comfortable, and slimming. Still have yet to wear it for the wedding but I thought about getting another color so I can wear it before! Love it so much.
Love this dress. It was very flattering and I'm 6'1 and it hit right at my ankles.