Athena Black Pleated Maxi Dress
- Pleated, satin material with stretch.
- This is not velvet.
- Raw edge on the sleeve and bottom hem of dress, allowing you to cut the dress to your meet your preference.
- Accommodating for all body types.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Elastic empire waist with plenty of coverage at bust.
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh.
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, do not bleach. Lay flat to dry.
- Angela is 5’6, 34DD cup, size 6 and wearing size Small.
Wore this as a bridesmaid dress in a July wedding! I got the small tall (I’m 5’9”, 140-145ish, 34DD) it fit well and was plenty long! Probably should have had some cut off even. I wore 1.5-2” heels even and had plenty to spare. The dress is SUPER stretchy in many areas. The only weird part is the crisscross across the chest is pretty tight with how it overlaps. But this could also be a positive because you don’t have to worry about anything falling out! tried stretching out chest band and it worked some! It just cups the girls pretty closely. I wore a very thin bra as with my normal was a little too cupped. Otherwise it was a hit and very comfortable!
I haven’t actually wore the dress because the wedding I ordered it for isn’t until August. However I’m pregnant so I wanted to make sure I ordered it in time to exchange it. Shipping was so fast and the quality of the dress is amazing. It’s soft and definitely bump friendly. 10/10 would buy again in other colors.
Great but it’s so long! I’m 5,5 abd bought a medium and I’m drowning in it! I definitely have to get it hemmed which is an extra cost and inconvenience
It fit so well + is SUPER cute. I cannot wait to wear it for my best friends wedding!!
Classic, wearable and comfortable dress.