Athena Lagoon Pleated Maxi Dress
- A beautiful muted blue color.
- Pleated, satin material with stretch.
- This is not velvet.
- Raw edge on the sleeve and bottom hem of dress, allowing you to cut the dress to your preference.
- Accommodating for all body types.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Elastic empire waist with plenty of coverage at bust.
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh.
- This dress runs big, we recommend sizing down one size.
- Allison is 5’4, 32C cup, size 4 and wearing size Small.
- Approximate Dress Measurements: (This dress has a very forgiving fit, with stretch throughout the bodice and bust)
- XSmall - Length: 57.5" Bust: 30" Waist: 23" Shoulder: 12"
- Small - Length: 58" Bust: 33" Waist: 25" Shoulders: 13"
- Medium - Length: 58.5" Bust: 35" Waist: 28" Shoulders: 14"
- Large - Length: 59" Bust: 37" Waist: 29.5" Shoulders: 14"
- XLarge - Length: 59.5" Bust: 38.5" Waist: 31" Shoulders: 14.5"
- XXL - Length: 60" Bust: 40" Waist: 32.5" Shoulders: 14.75"
- XXXL - Length: 60.5" Bust: 42" Waist: 34" Shoulders: 15.75"
- TALL sizes have an additional 2 inches of length.
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, do not bleach. Lay flat to dry.
Adore this gown for many occassions such as maternity or motherhood photoshoots!
First things first, I am 5'2", 34DD, 150lbs and have a curvy athletic build. I'm usually a Medium, sometimes a Large, pant size 8. After reading a zillion reviews that recommended sizing down, I went with a medium. I figured because I'm was in between M and L and have bigish boobs and shoulders the M would work. Oh boy was I wrong. The waist to shoulder ratio was off and the neckline gaped open revealing much of my bra. Other reviewers had mentioned how snuggly the neckline fit around their chest, so I decided to size down one more. It was the easiest exchange process of my life (thanks y'all!) and I now have a Small that fits perfectly. I'll need to trim a bit off the hem, but otherwise it's spot on. I'm getting married next fall and we're doing mismatched bridesmaids dresses. I've already sent my maids the link to Baltic Born because everything is so stinking cute and affordable. Thank you for coming to my TED-talk.
Absolutely gorgeous and unique color, I have never seen any shade of blue like this before. Perfectly stretchy and flattering. BB offers excellent customer service, so rest assured that if you are not satisfied with your purchase (you will be!), they will make it right!
I can't say enough good things about this company! This dress is absolutely gorgeous and they are definitely correct when they tell you to size down (especially if you're in between sizes). I'm usually an XL/L depending on the brand, but based on the sizing chart and their recommendation to size down, I went with the L. The dress is SO figure flattering. I'm 5'9" and about 210 pounds and it fit perfectly (length, bust, waist). The length might be a little long for someone who is shorter--but the raw hem makes it easy for alterations. Their customer service is amazing if you have any questions about sizing, their return/exchange policies, etc. I was a little hesitant of their no refunds to original form of payment, but honestly, they have so many options on their site, you'll definitely find something else if you aren't happy with what you originally ordered. If you're hesitating about purchasing, don't!